Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Makings!

We tried something new this year.
And it was LOTS of fun!
Can you tell what they are?
 As well as making hot cross buns (yum!), Rascal and I made Easter eggs. 

Rascal decided that I would make the bigger eggs (shown below), and she would make the smaller ones (shown half completed above).

Perhaps not the prettiest Easter Eggs ever, but I'm sure they will taste extra good after all the effort!

Somehow it feels more virtuous than buying Easter eggs- silly eh!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

4 comments :

  1. Fun! I'm sure they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    we made some too for the god-fathers
    now to deliver
    I'm sure they will love

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cool! now I've saved the plastic egg encasing wrapper from my egg this year to have a bash at making our own next year... :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'm being brave am going to try opening up my comments to anonymous commenters, but if I am overrun by spam again, I'll have to reconsider...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...